Cookies are harmless files which can help improve your experience of using a website because, among other things, they help us to:
- understand your browsing habits;
- respond to you as an individual by tailoring our operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences;
- monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not;
- understand the number of visitors so that we can analyse data about web traffic which helps us improve our Sites.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Most cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser; these are known as session cookies. Others, known as persistent cookies, are stored on your computer either until you delete them or they expire.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our Site.
Functional - we use a set of cookies to track visitors to help us understand how customers use our Site. These cookies are only used to help improve users' site experience. The cookies are placed on the user's first visit to a Site and they track the user through the Site, where they go, where they drop off, what pages they have problems with, etc.
Required - we use a set of cookies which are critical to the functionality of the Site. They might be used to keep a user logged in to the site and to remember previous quotations should the user return to a Site.
Marketing - we use third parties to help provide customised advertising and other content to visitors to our Site. We also use these cookies to limit what marketing or advertising is delivered to our customers.
These are our Site's cookies:
- Google Analytics: _gid, duration 1 day. It helps to store and update a unique value for each page visited.
- Google Analytics: _ga, duration 2 years. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in the site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.
- PHPSESSID: duration for the session. This cookie is simply used to allow a user to suppress the displaying of the cookie information notice on each page of the web site. To store a simple message when a form is submitted that can be displayed on a different page. For example, if an enquiry form is completed incorrectly, a message will be stored and presented to the user to indicate the errors in the submission. When an enquiry form is submitted successfully, a message is stored and presented to the user thanking them for their enquiry. No personal information is stored in this cookie.
- Quform: quform_session_, duration for the session. Quform uses one session cookie to provide security and features within the plugin. It is required for providing security (protection against Cross Site Request Forgery) and for proper functioning of the plugin (e.g. verifying that the CAPTCHA solution was correct).
- WP: wp-client-view, duration for the session. This cookie is used to record when a user is logged in and to save their preferences.
So that we can offer you the best possible online experience, new services using cookies may be added to our site from time to time. We aim to keep the cookies information provided here as accurate as possible and use all reasonable efforts to review and update the details.
Third party cookies
When you use the Sites you may see cookies being delivered by third party providers. Many of these providers will be using cookies to track advertising.
Manage your cookies
You can use your browser settings to accept or reject cookies and delete existing cookies. If you have disabled cookies in your web browser you won't be able to benefit from using the comparison tools available on the Site. The majority of web browsers automatically enable cookies as a default setting.
If you require any further information on cookies including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage, delete and turn them off, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note these are external websites and ¡Si! compare is not responsible for the accuracy of the information on this sites.
Ownership of the this site
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July regarding Information and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE), herein we outline general information about the website www.sicompare.com
SI COMPARE, S.L.
Fiscal ID No. B-93687572
Company address: Pdo. Puerto la Palma 29108 Málaga SPAIN
How to contact us